Since no one's at work right now we feel safe in showing you the Babes of the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show, courtesy of IGN. The high babe quotient at the Tokyo show makes it resemble something akin to SEMA more than a traditional international auto show, but hey, when in Rome… You can also check out a more thorough collection of booth babes over at Goo. They even divided the pics according to manufacturer to help you decide which company has the best fashion sense for its models.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video