As if the standard interior for the Audi A8 isn't fancy enough, the automaker will soon add a new $11,500 interior package. For that sort of coin, buyers with excessively high standards will get one of three new interior colors, each with its own matching wood color. Specially-trimmed floor mats, black-piped seats, and a new steering wheel and shift knob are also included. You'll have to pardon my lack of interest in such an option, but I'm thinking about what kind of project car I could build with the same amount of money.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies