Toyota Motor Corp is calling some of its Scion tC to replace a glass wind deflector that is located near the moonroof. The recall affects about 71,000 vehicles from the 2005-06 model years in the U.S. The wind deflector tilts when the moonroof is open, and could shatter when struck by debris. Obviously, pieces of glass falling through your moonroof will cause distraction and injury. We're wondering why they didn't use glass with higher shatter resistance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models