With the announcement of a slew of new iPods comes yet even more automakers pledging to be iPod compatible in the not too distant future. Our friends over at Luxist who know a thing or two about the finer things in life point out that among the automakers announced five weeks ago when the Nano debuted, Ferrari has also been added to the list. The new iPod Your Car page also states now that, "In Japan, Nissan, Mazda, Daihatsu, BMW, MINI, smart and Alfa Romeo deliver iPod integration with their car stereos for 2006 model lines."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models