China's auto market appears to be breaking out of a year-long funk, with September production and deliveries significantly improved (+18%) over the year-ago numbers. The half-million units produced last month keeps the country on pace for an annual production of 5.9 million units - comfortably ahead of 4th-place Germany, and catching up to the Japanese for 2nd.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models