Don't you hate it when you slide into a cab and you can't enjoy streaming video on your cell phone because you ran out of juice? Happiness is just a flight to Japan away. Ecolo21, a Japanese taxi company, is offering taxi cabs with a roof mounted windmill. The turbine is hooked to a generator that provides power to the car's battery. Passengers are given the option to connect their device to an on-board power port. It's comforting to know the Japanese have these luxuries. Thanks Creaza for the tip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models