Details are sketchy at this point, but Lexus is set to debut a concept for their new flagship at Tokyo on October 19th. This new flagship will certainly be the next LS, the final Toyota-Lexus car to be changed into a pure Lexus vehicle. We expect that a hybrid and a long wheel base version will be discussed at Tokyo this year. As it stands now, the only news Toyota is offering is the announcement on the debut and this teaser illustration.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video