The good people over at German Car Blog have assembled photos of every upcoming Volkswagen model to the year 2008. The photo gallery includes the resurrected Scirocco, New Beetle Ragster, an updated Golf, an odd-looking Phaeton, the Polo Eco (hybrid we presume), the Sharan MPV, the company's unnamed small SUV and the gravel road-enabled CrossFox. While not all of these models will make it to the U.S., we don't see a single one that could be a break out hit for the brand. The Sharan at least has the potential to be a popular new type of VW in a growing segment (think PT Cruiser, HHR, Mazda5), but the rest, even the Scirocco wearing VW's corporate nose, do little to stir the soul. What's your call?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models