We've talked about how the Opel Antara GT-C concept could become the next Saturn Vue. It's funny how similar this Opel Frontera is to the Antara concept shown at Frankfurt last month. Following in GM's new tradition of bring new Opel vehicles into the US as Saturns, this new Opel SUV is poised to become the 2008 Saturn Vue. Hurray for GM! We're so happy they are finally wising up to the gold mine of products in Europe. Bob Lutz claimed the Antara will be the influence for the next Saturn Vue, so it doesn't take much to connect those dots.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies