It's being reported by Inside Line that Ferrari may resurrect one of the sexiest names in automotive history: Testarossa. The word means "redhead" in Italian and Ferraris bearing the moniker have traditionally sported red-painted cylinder heads. The rumored recipient will be the 600/Imola previously spotted in spy shots that's based on the 612 Scaglietta. It will sport a modified version of that car's V12 pumped up to 6.0 liters and producing something north of 550 horsepower. Auto Express is also reporting that the car will have a clear bulge on the hood revealing, what else, red-tipped cylinder heads.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies