Thanks to reader ebm14 for a tip that led us to The Motor Portal, a site that's currently hosting some images of what appears to be the production version of Toyota's 2007 FJ Cruiser. Though we all know the exterior will be a dead ringer for the concept that debuted in 2003, until now the sport ute's inner sanctum has remained a mystery. Toyota has said the production interior would officially debut at SEMA in November, though these pics appear to be the real deal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video