There is no doubt the 2006 Zephyr is a very important car for Lincoln. And to make sure it gets the proper attention, Lincoln is launching an innovative advertising campaign called "walking ads". These street-level motion picture ads are 60-foot-long sequence of high-res images that appears as 15-sec motion pictures from the viewpoint of pedestrians walking by. The company responsible for this campaign, Submedia, has been selling these modern-day zoetrope ads in subway tunnels in NY, Atlanta and Philly since 2001. In fact, GM used them when they launched the H3 Hummer in June.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video