I know a few people with 20/20 vision who aren't good at driving even in normal conditions. Imagine piloting a high-performance vehicle with a blindfold on and you might, just might begin to imagine the experience Mike Newman will have when he attempts to break his own World Blind Land Speed Record of 144.7 mph by going over 200 mph in a 500-hp M5 donated by BMW on a closed runway in York, UK. By attempting to set the record again Newman will be increasing awareness and funds for VISION 2020: The Right to Sight, a member of the World Health Organization.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video