Starting October 8, the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Mich., home of everything vintage Chrysler, will feature 70 years worth of extensively modified, beautifully exotic vehicles in its new exhibit, "Hot Rods, Cool Mods." Vehicles on the floor will be "hot rods, rat rods, resto-rods, tuners and blinged vehicles," says the Walter P. web site. The show aims to focus on the creativity of Chrysler owner-customizers over the years. We'll let the pictures say the rest.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models