New photos of the replacement for Ferrari's 575 Maranello have surfaced that provide better detail, especially of the front end, than the shots taken back in May. The name of the model has still yet to be decided, as 'Imola' may be chosen instead of '600 Maranello'. The 600 of course refers to the displacement of the 6.0L version of the Scaglietti's V12. The power output of the 600's V12 is pegged at somewhere between 580 and 600 horsepower. The chassis will be a truncated version of the Scaglietti's aluminum spaceframe, which will help keep the vehicle's curb weight around 4,000 lbs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video