Tired of the same old black or yellow Hummers? No problemo. GM just released the 2006 Limited Edition Pacific Blue H2, available in both SUV and SUT form. Sure, Pacific Blue sounds pretty cool, but we think the blue is actually closer to blue M&M's rather than the Pacific Ocean. In any case, the paint job will definitely make you stand out alright, as if you are not already getting enough attention at the gas pump. Can I have mine in lime green, please?
Pacific Blue Hummer H2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video