GermanCarBlog is one of the blogs that we frequent, for two reasons: 1. we love German cars; 2. we don't speak German. Luckily, Christian does and we find his blog to be a great source of late-breaking German car stories. The latest one to catch our attention is Auto Motor und Sport's article about the 2008 Scirocco. The old Scirocco was a cool ride in its time and judging from this rendering, the successor looks very promising. The Golf-based 2+2 will get a supercharged 1.4L engine that pumps out 170 horses and will start around 20,000 euro.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video