Lexus announced for sure that its GS 450 hybrid will go on sale in the United States in March or April of 2006. First announced at the New York Auto Show, the hybrid luxury sport sedan features a 3.5 liter gasoline-powered V6 and an electric motor, giving the vehicle 340 horsepower and a 0-62 mph time of less than six seconds. The philosophy of this premium hybrid is expected to parallel that of the RX 400h.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models