The vehicles of Steve McQueen are getting their own exhibit at the Peterson Automotive museum through the middle of January, and unfortunately, I'm 2,000 miles away. While McQueen is probably best known in automotive circles for his role in "Bullitt", the location of the two vehicles used in that film is still unknown, so don't expect to see them. McQueen did have verbiage in his contracts that gave him ownership of the vehicles used in his films. I hope that his agent got a fat bonus after "Le Mans". There's no mention of the Husqvarna dirt bike that McQueen rode in the legendary motorcycle documentary "On Any Sunday", but hopefully it made the exhibit.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models