It's true. I let my chauffeur choose which of the seven long wheelbase luxury cars parked in my temperature-controlled garage he'd like to drive my ass around in each day and invariably he goes straight for the A8. This phenomenon was given official credence when the Audi A8 LWB was presented with the Chauffeur Car of the Year award at the Limousine and Chauffeur Show Industry Awards recently. The A8 was cited for its superior performance, rear passenger comfort, variety in engines and maintenance costs.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video