Jaguar's advertising is getting a facelift, but unfortunately it probably won't carry the tagline created by the mental patients in the movie "Crazy People". In the words of the company's managing director, the ads will associate the luxury brand with "warmth, style, glamour, refinement, fast cars and looking goddamn beautiful". How music from Massive Attack and Spoon fits into all of this, I have no idea, but I guess us alternative-types are getting older and, presumably, richer.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models