A new TV show called CoolFuel RoadTrip has a very interesting premise: travel 16,000 around the U.S. without using a drop gasoline while showcasing vehicles using alternative energy sources. The host Shaun Murphy and his dog Sparkey get to pilot some incredible vehicles including an EV called tZero (shown) that can accelerate to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds, a BMW Z3 that runs on 100% corn whiskey, a Hummer H1 that achieves 12 mpg thanks to fuel made entirely from waste food oil and a biodiesel dragster that runs the quarter in 11.8 seconds at 118 mph.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models