When you've designed the new Rolls Royce Phantom, there aren't many ways to top that. Automotive News reported that 36 year-old Marek Djordjevic will start his own design firm. Djordjevic's credits also include the 100EX concept car, slated for production as a 2007 model, and he was the design head at BMW's DesignWorks USA in SoCal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies