Speaking of the LX platform, Chrysler has resumed production of the AWD variants of the 300C and Magnum after a two-month effort to determine and fix the cause of a low-speed vibration. The problem is said to have surfaced in the transfer case, a component sourced by Magna. Incidentally, that company has been desourced for the production of the next-generation AWD E-class. DCX isn't saying what the specific problem was, but any number of components in a transfer case could cause such a problem.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies