The Ford Focus ST's public debut was at this year's Frankfurt Autoshow. Everywhere you look in Frankfurt, banners proclaim this hot Focus' arrival. Ford provided two for our cameras to capture, one in this loud metallic orange and another in a race-inspired blue and white paint scheme. They even brought along the Focus ST's little brother, the Fiesta ST, how cute! Despite its handsome exterior, the Focus is anything but cute. A 222-hp turbocharged inline-five is stuffed under that hood, making the ST one fast Focus! Ford claims the Focus ST will do Zero to Sixty in 6.5 seconds, with a top speed over 150 mph. The Focus ST will start around 24,200 euro or over $30,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX