I won't be making any claims that hurricanes will miss the Gulf region again, so pardon me if I sound a bit like Chicken Little. Oil prices jumped $4 yesterday as Tropical Storm Rita picked up steam on its way towards a projected path through the Gulf of Mexico. Great. We know what happens if a storm hits New Orleans, and a hit on the Texas coast could be just as bad for our energy supplies. In the meantime, some have begun to question OPEC's ability to control prices. Well, if its price target is still $28 dollars, then one can safely say there's no question at all.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video