Lotus is doing great in the U.S. So great that Lotus is planning to open more dealerships. The Elise, a 190hp go-kart-like roadster, sold 2,385 units in a year since its introduction in July 2004 – 20% above projection. With three new model launches in the next few years — Exige, '07 Europa and '08 Esprit, count on Lotus to be fully prepared to ride the wave of strong demand. Personally, we can't wait to see more Lotus cars on American roads.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models