I'll admit that I thought Europe's version of the new Civic looked a bit odd when I saw the first pics that hit the internet. After meeting this car in person, however, I'm beginning to appreciate the delicate balance of form and function it maintains. The car is larger than I thought, with plenty of legroom and trick folding rear seats that can be configured in two different ways depending on the shape and size of your cargo. I still don't like the "light-bar" grille that seems inspired by the second gen. Mercury Sable, but since it won't end up in U.S. dealerships it really doesn't matter what I think, now does it?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies