should be wrapping up their contract negotiations very soon (today is the union's self-imposed deadline), and according to CAW boss Buzz Hargrove, there will be "significantly fewer" people working for Ford of Canada over the next three years. Even with that news, Hargrove stated that the overall contract was a "responsible response", and stated that the union needs to share some of the pain that's going around the industry.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies