Gary Barbera Enterprises, the same Philly dealership that's being sued by 50 Cent, is now also the target of a lawsuit filed by Snoop Dogg. The commenters that questioned 50's request for $1 million in damages will probably choke on Snoop's claim that he's now owed $2 million due to the dealer's use of his image in a print ad with the text "Is Bar-BIZZLE the SH-izzle? Boy I Gu-izzle." Note that the ad in question actually refers to the Chrysler 300 as a "baby Bentley". That's reason alone to sue the dealership for excessively lame advertising.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies