Suzuki's Grand Vitara may come to the United States in hybrid form by 2010, the automaker said. The company hasn't confirmed which model will sport a gas-electric hybrid powertrain, but suggested that its fun little SUV may be the best option. Suzuki has confirmed that the vehicle chosen for its hybrid will be one that is built by the automaker, versus those Suzuki models built by GM/Daewoo. This month, Suzuki will launch a redesigned Grand Vitara, of which it hopes to sell 50,000 in North America.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models