The Motoring File has posted spy photos of an extend wheelbase Mini. The shots were snapped during track testing. You can see the presence of an additional door behind the driver. The roofline is also sharper, with a more upright rear window. We understand the idea behind creating a bigger Mini, but for some reason it is less appealing than the standard two-door hatch. The Bigger Mini should show up in 2007 as a MY2008 Mini. Thanks Josh for the tip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models