Next year, the Lotus Elise comes back to the States, reinvented as a coupe. With a downforce of 90 lbs. at 100 mph (the Elise makes only 12 lbs.) and a significantly stiffer body thanks to the hard top, the Lotus Exige is every bit the high performance vehicle that the Elise is, only better. The sporty little coupe is planned for US showrooms starting the first quarter of next year. Between 300 and 350 Lotus Exiges will be imported and will sell for $51,860 and up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies