Back in July Sharp announced a new display technology that simultaneously shows different images when viewed at different angles. Our colleagues over at Engadget have learned that GM will be the first customer for the new technology. The General has plans to use the display for navigation systems in its Vectra Caravan model. The technology will allow the driver to view navigation info and the passenger to watch a DVD movie at the same time on the same screen. Hopefully GM will include two audio-out ports as well so spouses don't have to listen to those movies they refused to watch at home.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies