We recently posted on the BMW 5 Security Edition that's designed to withstand a direct shot from a .44 caliber magnum. What if the 5 Series was able to dish out as good as it got? The BMW 5 Series Authority Vehicle, designed for police forces, fire services and emergency rescue services, features a firearm bracket in the rear center armrest that houses an MP 5 submachine gun and three magazines. The bracket is opened from the front seats by a switch and moves forward automatically, bringing the firearm within easy reach of the driver and passenger – perfect for those situations that call for a submachine gun at a moment's notice. [Thanks to Johnny Won for the tip]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX