No more real news on Project 1221 and the mysterious 1,500-hp gas turbine-powered supercars that are being developed under wraps by ex-Lamborghini and Ferrari engineer Mauro Forghieri and ex-Pininfarina designer Emanuele Nicosia. There is a pic now, however, of the 2+1 model. You know, the practical one. The pic is somewhat ridiculous… no, scratch that… it's absolutely ridiculous in that it appears to be a pixilated image of the car's door that was designed on a Commodore 64.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models