Thanks to a tip from our friends over at Luxist we found this page that details contributions made by NASCAR teams and drivers to the hurricane relief effort. Lowe's, who itself has already pledged to match customer donations up to $1,000,000, will also donate an extra $121,920 after it had commited to donating $480 for every lap its driver, Jimmie Johnson, completed in yesterday's Sony HD 500 race. Johnson completed all 254 laps and will also be donating $48,000 out of his own pocket. Click here to also read about the Gibbs team that donated its own plane to the relief effort, as well as other generous NASCAR teams and drivers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models