That's right, you can thank the great state of Ohio, "The Heart of it All" and "The Birthplace of Aviation", for the Gen Y/X design of Honda's new Civic Coupe and Si. A team of 20- and 30-somethings was assembled at the company's research center in Raymond, OH to design the body styles, while the sedan was apparently developed by, who knows, stodgy old farts in Japan? Actually, we're totally down with the look of the Coupe and Si, the styling of which isn't of the over-the-top tuner variety. (Ahem, SRT-4, cough, cough) Whoever designed the off-beat interior with the two-tier gauge pod, however, needs his/her head examined.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video