Stu received his doctorate from the University of Colorado. After an international career in the aerospace industry, he returned to Colorado, where he founded a successful management consulting firm. He also manages a motorsports startup, P1 Systems, and he's the author of the P1 blog. Stu is a lifelong fan of all types of motorsports, from sprint cars to Formula 1, and spends most weekends at one racetrack or another. Over the years he has shown an unfortunate (and expensive) tendency to adopt homeless automobiles as his daily driver, starting with his first car, a 1951 Morris Minor convertible, which he acquired in a swap for his 10-speed bike Stu brings a motorsports perspective to the Autoblog team.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models