Hyundai may have decided to cancel its upcoming minivan due to market conditions in that segment, but Subaru is looking to add such a model to its lineup. The vehicle would hit the dealers in late '07 or early '08, and of course would feature a 2.5L boxer engine and all-wheel-drive. Subaru apparently tried to sell a rebadged Opel minivan in Japan, but found little customer acceptance due to its lack of the brand's trademark powertrain configuration. Expect it to sell for less than the B9 Tribeca. Considering that today's WRX driver is tomorrow's proud new parent, this whole people-mover idea is probably a smart move. Can we get a STi version, though? You know damn well that Japan is going to get one, and then taunt us with it for years.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models