Unlike the rumored P. Diddy edition Ranger Rover that never got anywhere, the Jackie Chan edition Mitsubishi Evo IX is all business. If you are die-hard Jackie fan, you might already know the close relationship between Mitsu Motor and the martial arts action star as all the cars in his earlier movies were supplied by the Japanese firm. Today, even though that contract is long over, Jackie is still a big Mitsu fan and likes to drive around Hong Kong in his one of a kind FireSports Evo XIII MR made just for him. A few month back in Singapore, he unveiled the Jackie Chen Special Edition Evo IX that he developed with FireSports. A total of 50 of these special Evos will be available worldwide at a hefty $77,193 a piece.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies