Despite an increase of more than 70 cents (depending on the area) since last year, AAA Chicago says, 34.5 million people will travel 50 or more miles from this Labor Day weekend, up 0.9 percent from last year. Towns and rural areas are at the top of the list with regard to vacation destination, with beachfront locations claiming 21 percent of travelers and cities 18. 28.8 million of the 34.5 million will be traveling by car or other motor vehicle. Fill'er up!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models