There's a good reason why navigation systems are so popular. Guys never like to admit they are lost and at the same time love cool gadgets – so having a navi in the car conveniently takes care of both those needs. But for Dodge Ram owners, the only way to have it has been getting an aftermarket one. Until now, that is. The guys over at Dodge (finally) recognized the void and decided to include a navi as a $1,500 option on the '06 Ram pick up truck. While some might feel this is not consistent with Ram's rugged image, we think everyone has the right to a navi, even the most macho of men.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies