Also noticed in Edmunds driving impression of the new Civic Si was an invitation to join a live chat with members of the Honda Civic Team, which presumably includes engineers, designers and product planners who worked on the vehicle. With the large numbers of comments that each Civic-related post has been garnering, I'm sure many of you will attend the virtual panel discussion. Ask them about the silly gauge cluster for us, will you? The chat is being held at 6PM on September 1st (today) at Edmunds Chat. This arrangement is probably how Edmunds got to drive the car before any one else. Hey Honda, we can get a chat room going here, too. Give us a call when the NSX is ready!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models