Mazda just revealed the first details of its Sassou concept, a car that is designed for the generation that grew up with computers and the internet. Featuring a USB key fob that can hold downloaded mp3 or driving directions, and an interface slot to plug in the USB key which then allows for the data to be downloaded onto the car's hard drive – the car is essentially a cool computer on wheels. Oh ya, it's also got a front grille that moves in and out depending on vehicle speed and temperature. Now, this is what I call thinking outside the box.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models