A while back, we reported on the two Ferrari 612 Scagliettis set to embark on a tour of China, piloted by automotive journalists. This week, the tour officially kicked off in Shanghai as lion dancers jumped around and confetti covered the two Italion Stallions. The tour will last about two months, during which the twin Scagliettis will cover about 15,000 miles before returning to Shanghai. Ferrari hopes to promote its brand in China through this tour as it predicts the country to become its 5th or 6th largest market in a few years.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies