This is Ford concept is set to debut at the Frankfurt show in September. It's hard to believe this is a Ford, but if you look at previous concepts, like the Ford SAV, you can see the new direction their design team is taking. While the Iosis will probably never make it into production, especially for North America, elements of the design may find its way into other Ford products. We can't help but think that the Mercury brand could use this kind of European flair to separate it from the pack. Regardless, the concept is beautiful and you have to admit that Ford has some talented designers in its ranks. Thanks to AGV for the tip.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX