We didn't post on Alfa Romeo's 8C Spider concept being shown at the recent Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance because, quite frankly, the artist's rendering wasn't that exciting and the car was built only to fulfill Alfa Romeo's obligation as the featured marque to show at least one concept vehicle. Well, we have to thank J Zeke for pointing us to UltimateCarPage where photos of the 8C Spider, which Alpha created by simply decapitating one of its two 8C coupe concepts, and the show itself are hosted. That's one sexy looking drop top. BTW, there's a pic of the Bugatti Veyron in the background after the jump because I'm totally digging its two-tone paint job.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models