FoMoCo's supreme platform donator, the Volvo S80 (not the Mazda6), is preparing for a major redesign. Intrepid spy photographers caught more images of the new S80 in the wild, this time doing testing in the American Southwest. The test mules are still camouflaged with those hideous panels, making it appear more Bangle BMW than Voluptuous Volvo. Oh well, the Volvo will get a proper V8 with this next revision, inheriting the Yamaha-designed unit from the XC90 (which was inherited from Ford.) The funny thing is that Ford-Lincoln-Mercury may re-inherit the V8 for use in their new large sedans. There is also a possibility that the S80 will have a wagon brother, called the V90.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models