Last year's Geneva show turned out a surprise hit with the Stratos concept developed by Fenomenon, a British design group that now owns the legendary rally car name. This year at the Frankfurt show, along with that original concept and a collection of original Lancias, Fenomenon will feature an open-air version of its Stratos concept. Looking a lot like a Lamborghini Gallardo on Atkins, the design of the roadster is much more fetching than its closed cockpit counterpart, although maybe we just hate the coupe's pea green paint job. Mechanically the two concepts are identical, which means the drop top is also powered by Ferrari's 425-hp V8 sourced from its F360 Challenge Stradale.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX