Last year's Geneva show turned out a surprise hit with the Stratos concept developed by Fenomenon, a British design group that now owns the legendary rally car name. This year at the Frankfurt show, along with that original concept and a collection of original Lancias, Fenomenon will feature an open-air version of its Stratos concept. Looking a lot like a Lamborghini Gallardo on Atkins, the design of the roadster is much more fetching than its closed cockpit counterpart, although maybe we just hate the coupe's pea green paint job. Mechanically the two concepts are identical, which means the drop top is also powered by Ferrari's 425-hp V8 sourced from its F360 Challenge Stradale.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video